I wish I had taken a better picture, but once again my lumber jack husband cut down our Christmas tree. Yes it took 2 guys to carry it out. I don't know where he thought it was going to fit in our house. Oh well, it is one of the best parts of Christmas.
We also had a little monkey always hiding under the tree!!! I could just eat her up.
Santa came to my work and Syd was so excited. She couldn't get enough of him. It was hard for her to let anyone else have a turn with Santa.
We also traveled down to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. It was so cold, but so beautiful. It is one of my holiday favorites.
This is my all time favorite photo from Christmas. Syd only has boy cousins her age. She got the best Christmas present from her cousins. It was a treasure chest full of Princess dresses. She absolutely loved it and so did her cousins. Trust me, I will be keeping this picture around to use when these boys are teenagers.

2 comments:
That pic is so going to be blackmail! Jeff was sure glad Jaden wasn't here yet.
The picture of the two boys and Sydney is just to cute. I just took a picture last week of Hunter wearing the pink one. Boys are so funny!
Post a Comment