The most important reason for catching the my blog up is my baby just turned 1. My beautiful, beautiful, beautiful baby is now 1. I can not believe how fast time has gone. Here is somethings about her. She is so cuddly, she loves to just bury her head in your neck and I can't help but kiss those little round cheeks. She loves to read books and dance. She thinks she can free stand now without any help, but she not only stands there she has to be bouncing her bum. She also is a fire cracker. She will yell at the top of her lungs until you acknowledge her. She is constantly making all of us laugh. Her favorite person is her Big Sister Syd. It lights up my day to see the bond the 2 of them have. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LILLERS!!!! Happy Birthday baby!
Sunshine
1 year ago

2 comments:
She is so beautiful. I love the picture in pink with the piggies! So cute! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes by. Just a few days ago we were planning our funerals/weddings in the deli and now we both have babies that are growing up on us!
OK....I've been patient. Five weeks! seriously? How I can I go five weeks without a little update. Now I know that you are a wife, mom, sister, friend, daughter, employee, ward member, and many other things. But u you are leaving me hangin' here. I need a little fat cheek dose. I'm suffering serious withdrawls here. No pressure, but my word!
Post a Comment