Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family Photos











We had the most amazing girl take our family photos. These are just a few of may favorites. I had so many to choose from. I think she did an amazing job. You can check her website out here. http://photographybysuzannehieb.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Penny said...

Sher...you make me cry. My girl all growed up and such a cute family. I am so proud of you! I love that the picture of you and
Mr. Sherri looks like a engagement picture. I am glad that you love him.

Natalie said...

They turned out so cute! I am jealous. We have got to get ours done so bad. I keep putting it off because it is hard to color coordinate four kids - two being boys and two being girls and then to find clothes for mom and dad is crazy too! I love yours and you are making me want to get mine done even more now!!

Jimmy,Christie,Hunter and Holden said...

Great pictures!!

Echo said...

Great pics Sher! I have got to get family photos done this year.