Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day of Beauty!

Syd has been growing her hair out to be like a princess. It was getting so long, but then we started to take swimming lessons and the chlorine just ate up her hair. It got so frizzy and I couldn't comb through it without pulling out a clump of hair. So we had to cut some of it off. Here are our before pictures.

This is afterward. She looked so cute. The girl who cut here hair was having so much fun with Syd she decided to put curls in it too. Of course now she thinks mom needs to do this everyday.

You can tell by her face she had a great time. She loves to get all dolled up!!!
This picture has nothing to do with getting haircuts. I just thought, who doesn't love a picture of a chubby baby in her swim suit? GOSH, I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!

3 comments:

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Sher-your girls are so dang cute. I am hopeing for a girl so I can doll her up.

Natalie said...

Sherri....your girls are both gorgeous!! I love the new hair and ...... I am definitely one of those that LOVES a fat baby in a swimsuit. Glad you posted it!!:)

Penny said...

All is forgiven! Your girls are getting so big! I super-dee-duper love the swimsuit pic. Oh dear.