
I love, love, love Easter. I love that it is spring and starting to get warm. Most of all I love to dress my girls up in pretty Easter dresses. Lily and Sydnee were so cute. I love dressing them in matching dresses.

Lily is starting to smile all the time and goo. She looked so cute.

Sydnee loves to dress up. She looked so beautiful. She kept asking her dad to dance with her because she looked like a princess.

The Easter Bunny left Syd her first golf club in her easter basket. She really did love it, even though her face doesn't show it in the picture.

Lily got this little play gym. Syd thought she needed to crawl under it with Lily. It plays music and Lily will start to goo when the music plays. I know that she is only 2 1/2 months old, but I think she is a genius.
1 comment:
I love their shiny dresses - SO CUTE! I love Lily's smile too. I sure like when they get to the smile stage.
Post a Comment