Last week was a crazy and emotional week. Monday was Sydnee's 3rd birthday and also the first day I had to go back to work after my maternity leave. I felt terrible that I had to go back on her birthday. I swore that I would never work on her birthday. It was very emotional. So Jeremy took the day off to spend with her. Friday 3/27 Jeremy and I took her to the movies. Grandma and Grandpa Condie watched Lily for us. Saturday my family came down and we had a party and then went bowling. Sunday we had our own little party at our house. It was nice to have all the family together. Monday Syd got sick. Finally by Wednesday I took her to the doctor and she had and ear infection. I just wanted to be home to take care of her and hold her. What a rough week!!! I hope things go better this week.

Sydnee loves princesses. Here is her princess cake. She absolutly loved it. I wish you could have seen her face when she first saw it. It was priceless.

Excitement from opening one of the many princess presents she received.

Daddy helping Sydnee bowl.

The 3 amigos at the bowling alley. Sydnee, Ryan (Jason and Collette's son) and Royce (Boyd and Steph's).
1 comment:
Sher
She is so cute and getting so big. I am sorry you had to go back to work on her birthday.:( Sometimes the hardest part of being a mom is not being able to do what we want with our kids. I am glad she had a good birthday though!!
Post a Comment