
Saturday was so BEAUTIFUL!!! We
decided to go to the driving range to hit some balls and let Syd try out her new golf club. Daddy is giving her first lesson.

Jeremy looking for a target.
Surprise!!!! Bet a lot of you didn't know I became a golfer. Our first Christmas we were married Jeremy got me my first set of clubs. Then spring hit and he got me lessons. I actually learned to like it. I love being out with Jeremy and now after 4 years I can almost keep up with him. I can even tolerate watching it on TV.

Here is Lily. I don't think she enjoyed it as much as we did.

Sabrina came with us to help wrangle the girls. Thanks Mimi!!! We Love You!
1 comment:
Wow, watching golf on TV...that does sound fun!!:) The only way I could ever golf is if I put down the dumb club, picked up the ball and chucked it. I am impressed that you are a golf pro. Your little Lily looked so cute snuggled in her blankies and I didn't even recognize Sabrina - she is still pretty like she always has been. Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment