
I can't believe Syd went to bed tonight. The day started out with Mimi making some brownies. Of course Syd was right there to clean the paddles. I just want to know when it wasn't cute to have brownie batter on your face.

Then tonight I made some sugar cookies. Syd was right there eating the cookie batter. Then it was time to frost the cookies.

Yep, you guessed it. Syd was eating more frosting then what was going on the cookies. Please don't judge. I really am a good mom and don't always feed her garbage. We all have to binge once in awhile.

This is Lily just laughing it up. She has the biggest smiles and the hardiest laugh. We love her so much. She is such a good girl.
2 comments:
"sugar overload"....I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that term. The more the better right? Cute babies! I still can't beleive that u r old enough to have babies. Have a good one.
Sher
I wish it was still cute for us adults to eat the way Sid does with the goodies!! I love the pictures. What cute girlies!!
Post a Comment