
When Lily was born the hospital checked her hearing. She wasn't passing in her left ear. So yesterday we had the go to the ISU Hearing lab and have it checked again. GOOD NEWS!!! This time she passed. I am so grateful. We fasted and prayed many, many times. I am so thankful that our prayers were answered. We are very blessed.

Lily already thinks she is a big girl. Here she is holding up her head.

I guess this is what big sisters are for. Sydnee is constently squeezing Lily's cheeks saying, "She has such chubby cheeks." When I say constently I mean at least 7 times a day. I am so glad she loves her.

Just chillin in our PJs. We stay in them as long as we can.
3 comments:
I agree with Sydnee! Those r some fab cheeks. I consider myself an expert on the "chubby cheeks" and she is packin' I'm glad that all is well and she is healthy and perfect. Have fun with ur two little ones.
I am glad she passed her hearing test. It is always scary when they are little and have to be tested on anything. I love that her hair is still so dark. They are such cute girls.
It is absolutely crazy how fast time goes by. I am happy to know everything checked out okay with her hearing.
Post a Comment