Sunday we blessed Lily. Collette made this beautiful dress for her. Steph made her bracelet. Tami (my babysitter) made her booties. She looked so beautiful. It was such a wonderful day. We were blessed to have tons of family and friends come and support us. My house was busting at the seams, it was so full of people.
Sunshine
1 year ago



2 comments:
You do have a cute little family. Your baby looks beautiful. You look so good too for just having her. I love your green and white dress.
They are so beautiful. And it is so great to have family so close. I really miss that. I finally updated and added a blog roll. I think for you to get our updates on your blog roll, you have to delete our address and then added it again. It's great keeping tabs with everywhere. Tell your family I said "hi"
Post a Comment