Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!




LILLERS TURNED 2!!! Happy birthday Baby! I love this girl! I have always been told that little girls are made with sugar and spice. Well they went heavy on the spice with this one. She is one spunky little girl who knows what she wants and won't do what she is told unless it is her idea. None the less, I would have it no other way. She is always making us laugh and gives the best hugs and kisses. You can't help but to just squeeze the heck out of her. And she has the best big sister who cant keep her hands off of her.
We had 3 parties for Lily. The first one we had her favorite Oreo Cookie Pizza at Craigos with the Condies. Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Eddins the next day for sledding. Everyone but Lily go to go sledding. She woke up that morning with a fever and wasn't feeling to well. Then the next day we had a quiet party at home.
We Love you Lily!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a sweet little girl! She is stinking cute!:)