Every year Santa comes to my work. I love this picture. Can you see the complete look of terror on Lily's face. She did not like Santa one bit. Poor little baby!
Sydnee is a little momma goose. She takes such good care of her little sister. Here she is trying to calm Lily down, hugging her.
Sydnee was so excited to see Santa!!! She could hardly contain herself. She was dancing all over the place. She is so much fun this year.

3 comments:
So cute! Lil wasn't really a fan last year either was she? You're girls are such cuties!
Is is sad that I have pictures of my 4-6 yr old kids screaming like Lily because they are so scared of Santa. My poor shy little kids. I don't think I have a single picture of my kids looking as happy to see Santa as Sydnee looks. Super cute!
That is awesome! There is just something sweet about the terror in her little eyes. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment