Monday, August 9, 2010

Beach Bums!!!

We had our annual trip to Bear Lake a couple of weeks ago!!! We were totally just a bunch of beach bums. We tried to spend as much time as we could on the beach. It was such a great time. I love my family SO MUCH!!! I am glad we get to spend that time together. I would like to thank all of them that made it even better then ever. I love you Guys!!! Thanks Jayne, we appreciate you so much!! Here are a few of my favorite photos:

I wish I had some audio for this photo. This is her Ariel pose and she is singing "Wish I Could be, Part of your World."

Lily always wanted a life jacket on but didn't care so much about being in the boat.

MY 2 BEST GIRLS!!!!!!!



We pretty much let ourselves go. NO Make-up! No Shaving!!! Just be happy I didn't get shot of my unshaven legs!!!:) J/K



We did clean ourselves up a couple of times to hit the greens. I must say this was my year....I was really driving the ball. I was pretty proud of my self.

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed!

No comments: