Monday, August 9, 2010

1st day of Nursery

It was Lily's first day of nursery last week. I wanted to get a picture of her first day of nursery but know matter how hard I tried I couldn't get her to smile or even stand up. I should have known that was how the rest of the day was going to go. She did NOT like it. She cried and cried. I hope she starts to like it soon. I have already served 2 years in nursery...I don't want to have to go in with her every time. I still love you Baby!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Well.....she looks cute...nursery or no nursery!:) Her hair is so long!! I hope for your sake she starts going without you too! Good luck....it seems to always be a struggle!

Eddins Family said...

Oh Man, and you've been looking forward to this day for months now!

Echo said...

Oh it is so hard. It took Gracie a good five months before she went without crying. Luckily we had a great nursery leader who loves Gracie! Good luck with the sunday nursery drop off!