We love the Caribou County Fair!!! We love the food, the family, the parades, the rides, the rodeos, the animals, and most of all seeing old friends that we haven't seen for awhile. We love going home to Grace to see everyone. It was so much fun! We are already counting down the days until next years fair.

Here is Syd on one of the rides. It was a carousel and you rode in little cars. We had to go on the rides everyday. I can't wait until next year when Lily gets to ride with her.

I don't know if you can tell in this picture but she is pretending to talk on the phone while she is driving. I don't know where she gets it from.

Here is my brave little cowgirl. She loves horses. Here we are in the animal barns feeding the horses.

One of the best things about fair weekend is that it is the only time Jeremy's whole family is together. This is Lily snuggling in Uncle Stephen's whiskers. She is such a nuzzler. This is the first time Stephen and Cindy's family ever got to meet her. She was the belle of the ball.
2 comments:
As cute as she is, she would be the belle anywhere! I can't believe how much kids catch on. Gracie pretends to be on the phone all the time. I think it is a sign...to much chitty-chat I guess.
I love the "On the phone" picture. You sure have cute girls. Too bad Ucon didn't have a fun fair so that you could come visit me.:)
Post a Comment