I know she looks like she is starving so we started on her baby food. She loves it! She slurps it right off the spoon. She makes carrots look good!!! What a cutie!
Thanks to your ma & pa who gave up your chub-a-lub baby to me for some bonding time.(Like they had a choice!) Pictures do not do her justice. You have to hold her and feel of her luciousness. We are as one now. Thank you!
I married Jeremy in 2004. I am thankful everyday to have him in my life. Sydnee joined our family in 2006. She brought with her so much love. Lily joined us in January. I love to see the sister bond they already have. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
3 comments:
She is cute. I love the rolls and the...keep the food coming smiles!
What a cutie is right!?
Thanks to your ma & pa who gave up your chub-a-lub baby to me for some bonding time.(Like they had a choice!) Pictures do not do her justice. You have to hold her and feel of her luciousness. We are as one now. Thank you!
Post a Comment