Syd dove right in. We couldn't keep the eggs coming to her fast enough! She wasn't afraid to fish those eggs out with her hands.
This is poor Lily just trying to tolerate her mother's madness. Such a trooper!
Saturday morning we got up and went to the Chubbuck Easter Egg hunt. Of course this is Idaho and there is no wearing cute little Easter bonnets and pretty Easter dresses. We had to dress for a chilly morning. Lily is stubborn and wont do anything unless it is her idea, so she didnt pickup any eggs because I told her to hurry and run to get them. Sydnee on the other hand made a haul. She only picked up 7 eggs but 5 of them had prizes. She got 3 kids meals to Texas Roadhouse and 2 to McDonalds. She was quite the little hunter.
Sunday morning we got to get all dolled up in our new Easter dress. I love these girls! We also had to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Condie. They left for an 18 month mission to Atlanta GA. They will be missed but we are so proud of them.

1 comment:
You have seriously got some super cute girls!! I love their little hats and vest on the egg hunt morning. I love that Lily is a stubborn little thing. I have 2 of those and OH MY WORD!! Sometimes I wonder why Heavenly Father thought I could handle this! :)
Post a Comment