HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! This is my favorite part of the year. I love the change in weather, the change in colors. and I love to carve pumpkins! What cute little spooks!!!
Oh my word Sher, your baby is not a baby anymore. I can't believe how big she looks sitting on the steps by herself. I do love that she still has some chubby cheeks and because I was lookin' pretty hard I can see that there might still be a little chub on her thighs! SO CUTE!! :)
I married Jeremy in 2004. I am thankful everyday to have him in my life. Sydnee joined our family in 2006. She brought with her so much love. Lily joined us in January. I love to see the sister bond they already have. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
2 comments:
Oh my word Sher, your baby is not a baby anymore. I can't believe how big she looks sitting on the steps by herself. I do love that she still has some chubby cheeks and because I was lookin' pretty hard I can see that there might still be a little chub on her thighs! SO CUTE!! :)
Hey, I clicked on the bike thing...and I don't know how to help you win?
Post a Comment