My girls are lucky to to have two awesome grandmothers. They call them "Curly Hair Grandma" and "Poky Hair Grandma". This is the beautiful "Culry Hair Grandma". Grandma Condie goes and gets her hair done twice a week.
Lily is all Condie. Mimi thought she would curl and set Lily's hair to look just like Grandma.
This is Lily looking in the mirror and realizing how silly she looks. She started to cry.
Here is the end result. She is so Beautiful no matter the hair style.
I laughed when I first read this and I just had to show jonny who thinks it is so funny too! I love how she starts to cry when she realizes that you and Sabrina have made her look like a grandma! I want you to do that to your hair and then all three of you can pose together!
Hi Sher!! Did you ever read the comment I wrote to you on my own blog?? After the first one you posted on mine..I didn't know what to do! So I commented back on mine to you...this blog thing is so confusing! But I'm figuring it out...now if I could just get my pics to download faster so I don't get mad and quit before I even finish the post:( You look SUPER! I miss you so much. Lets have a BBQ this summer? We can make it a goal to talk at least once a year...sad! We have so much dirt to catch up on:) I love your blog..you're so good at it and I love seeing your face. The girls are getting so big and beautiful too! Love ya tons and tons!
I married Jeremy in 2004. I am thankful everyday to have him in my life. Sydnee joined our family in 2006. She brought with her so much love. Lily joined us in January. I love to see the sister bond they already have. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
4 comments:
She did a pretty good job getting the hair to match "curly"! Super cute lil ol' lady do!)
I laughed when I first read this and I just had to show jonny who thinks it is so funny too! I love how she starts to cry when she realizes that you and Sabrina have made her look like a grandma! I want you to do that to your hair and then all three of you can pose together!
That is stinking funny!
Hi Sher!! Did you ever read the comment I wrote to you on my own blog?? After the first one you posted on mine..I didn't know what to do! So I commented back on mine to you...this blog thing is so confusing! But I'm figuring it out...now if I could just get my pics to download faster so I don't get mad and quit before I even finish the post:( You look SUPER! I miss you so much. Lets have a BBQ this summer? We can make it a goal to talk at least once a year...sad! We have so much dirt to catch up on:) I love your blog..you're so good at it and I love seeing your face. The girls are getting so big and beautiful too! Love ya tons and tons!
Post a Comment