She's beautiful! Congrats. I love that feeling of getting home and having just you and your new little family all together. Let the matching sister outfits begin! My girls have just started to shut down the matching outfits. So sad:(
Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting. She is beautiful! And look at Sydney. She has gotten so big. I hope everything at the Hospital went well for you. I have spent the last hour...going from one blog, to another, to another. Thank goodness people have friends list! e-mail me and we can stay in touch. proud_mommy020305@yahoo.com Keep in touch!
I married Jeremy in 2004. I am thankful everyday to have him in my life. Sydnee joined our family in 2006. She brought with her so much love. Lily joined us in January. I love to see the sister bond they already have. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
5 comments:
Sherri
She is so pretty. I love the crazy black hair. What pretty little girls you have. I also love the home depot apron.:)
She's beautiful! Congrats. I love that feeling of getting home and having just you and your new little family all together. Let the matching sister outfits begin! My girls have just started to shut down the matching outfits. So sad:(
Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting. She is beautiful! And look at Sydney. She has gotten so big. I hope everything at the Hospital went well for you. I have spent the last hour...going from one blog, to another, to another. Thank goodness people have friends list! e-mail me and we can stay in touch. proud_mommy020305@yahoo.com Keep in touch!
Hello.....is anybody in there? I;m needing a tiny pink baby fix. Ya got anything that would work?
Sherri she is so darn cute congrats!
Post a Comment